*Coach Helder may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
I’m very selective when it comes to choosing items for my go bag. I want to make sure that I am prepared for any situation, but I also have to factor in the weight of my kit. We never really know if we will need to carry our gear a few feet or a few miles in survival situations. So as you can tell, picking gear for your pack can make all the difference as to whether you accomplish your mission or not.
One thing that most people tend to overlook is their nutritional needs. They spend big bucks on great high-speed gear to aide & protect them on the outside. – But what about their inside?
Don’t you think that our bodies are truly the most important piece of gear in any emergency situation?
During on-the-go survival and even recreational activities, Our health is our most important factor. If you are sick, lacking physical preparedness or completely expelled of energy, chances are that all the high-speed gear in the world couldn’t help or even save you. This is a main reason why I focus on nutrition & physical preparedness with our NTC Members. How can you truly survive the situation if you cannot even get to your destination, let alone the ability to perform work once you get there..
One of the items that I always keep in my go bag is RAW Honey. I have many reasons why I chose to carry RAW honey with me.
- Filled with Phytonutrient
- Soothe a Sore Throat
- Does Not Spoil/Expire
- A Preservative
- Immune System Booster
- Energy Booster
- Helps To Relieve Nausea
- Adds Flavor To Bland Foods
- Keep in mind that RAW honey is not refined, heated or treated. There is a chance of things like botulism occurring in people with very low immune systems. It is also not recommended for infants nor young children. Their immune systems are not built up enough for RAW honey. It is safe for dogs in small quantities and helps them with allergens. It also makes a tasty treat for my dogs while we are in the field.
I have been shopping and buying my RAW honey from Thrive Market. They have a grasp on what is the “real” stuff when it comes to healthy products. It is convenient to have a credible online market that I can order from and not have to second guess the ingredients in my food. Take a look at their website; I have saved a lot of money this year by shopping at the Thrive Market.
One of my favorite RAW honey brands that I purchase from the Thrive Market is Really RAW Honey. It has been a staple in my go bag for years and I highly recommend it. We all have different likes & tastes so you need to find what works best for you.
SPECS ON THE REALY RAW HONEY:
- Never barreled, heated or strained
- Healthy replacement for other sweeteners
- Locally Sourced
- Unstrained- Hive To Jar
- Bees Are Never Transported
- Golden Honey “Cappings”: Crunchy Bits of Honeycomb, Pollen, and Porpolis that can be Chewed Like Gum
If you found this review helpful & decide to purchase Really RAW Honey, Please use the link below to help support this site:
Thank you for viewing, I hope that you enjoyed this review.