*Coach Helder may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Here Is My Video Review On The Aqua Training Bags:
I enjoy keeping up with the latest tools that will enhance both mine and my clients’ training. I was watching a special on Showtime and they were featuring up upcoming boxing match. As they were showing some of the, behind the scenes footage, I noticed one of the competitors working a heavy bag that I had not seen before. I took a closer look and the logo on the bag stated, Aqua Training Bag. I went onto my laptop in order to research a bit about this cool looking training aid.
I decided to send an email to the Aqua Training Bag customer service to inquire more about these striking bags. I received a reply in virtually, No Time, which impressed me from the start. I like what I read, as far as the specs on these bags. Once I found out that they were Made In The USA, I decided to order a couple for my Natural Training Center. Within a couple of days, (2) Aqua Training Bags arrived at my training center.
I realized that these bags needed to be filled with water so I payed close attention to the instructions. After gathering all the tools that I knew were required, I began the installation process. These bags come, empty in a box and are compressed. The manufacturer recommended filling them with an air compressor, first, in order for the bags to take their shape and to make the water-filling process a bit easier. After filling them with air, I installed the proper hardware on my beam and hung the bags. From there, I was able to easily fill them with my water hose. There is a nozzle, that is included in the kit, which attaches to the water hose. The nozzle is configured in a way that allows the air to escape as the water begins to fill the bag.
The process was relatively painless and I spilled a hell of a lot less water on my mats than I thought I would. I have been incorporating these bags into my training for the past 3 months. I have to say that I am extremely happy with the way that these bags have been performing. They bring a more realistic feel to my training whether I’m striking with my hands or even for various weapons applications.
SPECS ON THE AQUA TRAINING BAGS:
- 21-inch 190-pound Heavy Punching Bag – Ships Unfilled (15 lbs)
- For Experienced & Novice Fighters – Improves Punching Power, Agility, Flexibility and Accuracy While Easier on Joints
- Tested by MMA Experts, Boxing Professionals and Novice Boxers Around the World
- Multipurpose – Designed for Indoor and Outdoor Use for Commercial Gyms or Home Gyms
- Durable and Long Lasting – No Hard Spots or Settling – Backed by a 2-Year Warranty
- Made In The USA
- Unique Teardrop Shape Allows You To Deliver Powerful Combinations Including Deep Uppercuts
- Commercial-Grade Vinyl Composition Will Ensure Durability And Less Wear And Tear On Your Joints
- Say Goodbye To The Underwhelming Settling And Hard Spots
- Same Construction And Attributes As The Specs Listed Above For 21″ Bag
- Shaped like a torso to replicate a person that is 6′ 1″ tall.
- Weighs 160 lbs when filled with water. Ships Unfilled
- Hang in desired spot then fill with water.
- MADE IN THE USA
- 2 Year Warranty
If you are in the market for a quality heavy bag, designed to keep you healthier while adding versatility, take a look at these Aqua Training Bags. They have added a different, welcomed, dimension to my training. They are working out very well for me and my clients… Hopefully, they will work just as well for you.
If you found this review helpful and decide to purchase an Aqua Training Bag, Please use the link below to help support this site.
Thank you for viewing, I hope that you found this review useful.