*Coach Helder may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Here Is My Video Review On The Heirloom Seeds:
When it comes to gardening, calling myself a novice is an understatement. I certainly do not possess a Green Thumb but realize that it is a skill-set that I need to get versed in; If I wish to bode well during a crisis. I also realize that being able to grow my own vegetables is beneficial regardless of the scenario at hand. Better Nutrition and sustainability are just two of the factors that are addressed when growing your own food.
I had toyed with the idea of growing my own food from seeds, but never got around to it. There always seemed to be something more precedent that needed to be addressed. I finally got all of my excuses out of the way and decided to work on my gardening skills. I began doing research and learned a few key guidelines that needed to be followed in order to get the most out of my training.
I learned that I definitely did not want any GMO seeds. I also wanted my seeds to be heirloom seeds and not hybrids. I wanted a good germination rate and since my main purpose was for emergency preparedness, I also needed my seeds to be able to be stored for a while as part of my preparedness plan. I came across The Atomic Bears’ Heirloom Seeds. I have reviewed a few of The Atomic Bear’s products in the past and felt that they were good to go. I decided to give their heirloom seeds a try.
SPECS ON THE HEIRLOOM SEEDS:
- ✅ 20,300+ seeds for 32 gorgeous heirloom non gmo, non hybrid heritage authentic vegetables MADE IN USA.
- ✅ HIGH QUALITY AND AFFORDABLE: seeds coming only from the high quality parents, hand harvested by organic U.S. farmers. This package purchased in a national store costs around $200.
- ✅ USE IT NOW OR LATER – PACKAGED TO LAST: air tight mylar bag, moisture proof, Individually resealable bag, 95% germination rate immediately and 85% in 3 years
- ✅ IN DEPTH GARDENING GUIDE BOOK INCLUDED: Includes a very valuable 400 pages book with a lot of pro-farmer secrets to cover every aspect of self-sustainable gardening
- ✅ PERFECT FOR OFF-THE-GRID PREPPING: These survival seeds can be collected back from the garden and reseeded the following years.
Within 3 weeks of following the free eBook, which is provided with your purchase, I was able to grow some very good-looking lettuce. I was impressed by the ease of the process and how well the seeds that I planted germinated. I’m looking forward to learning and planting the other varieties of seeds in this kit. Just like most aspects of preparedness, experience is my best teacher!
If you want to add the ability to grow food to your preparedness plan, take a close look at the Heirloom Seeds by The Atomic Bear. They may be exactly what you are looking for to address your gardening needs.
If you found this review helpful and decide to purchase these heirloom seeds, please use the link below to help support this site:
Thank you for viewing, I hope that you found this review helpful.