*Coach Helder may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Being prepared is something that takes a lot of time and practice. Not only do we need to learn about the various types of gear and what is best but we also need to gain the knowledge and skills to use our gear correctly. When it comes to first aid, knowledge can be the difference between life and death… Sometimes in mere minutes.
I recently received a Combat Application Tourniquet Kit by Lia Medical. Combat Application Tourniquets (CAT) have been used by our military over the past few years. They have proven to be invaluable in the field and certainly are convenient over the old method of using a triangular bandage and an overhand knot. This CAT comes with a compression bandage and an emergency blanket. The items are all well made and make a great addition to anyone’s kit and go-bag. I keep a CAT in all of my go bags and in my range bags.
Keep in mind that this kit comes in a simple ziplock bag so it is meant for you to add these pieces to an existing kit(s).
SPECS ON THE COMBAT APPLICATION TOURNIQUET KIT:
- Life Saving Trauma Kit For an Emergency Situation.
- Consolidates multiple first aid devices, provide effective and multi-functional treatment.
- Small And Lightweight – Small size allows you to store them with your First Aid Kit easily.
- Cold Resistant Technology – Composite buckles designed to resist breaking in cold weather on impact.
- Application – Military Medics/Soldiers, Emergency Medical Services, First Responders, Disaster Preparedness, Homeland Security, Search & Rescue, Law Enforcement, Sports & Outdoors, First-Aid Kits.
- Lifetime Product Warranty and its 100% SATISFACTION MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Bottom Line: If you are in the market for a CAT kit that comes with a couple of useful devices, take a look at this one; I don’t think that you will be disappointed.
If you found this review helpful & decide to purchase a Combat Application Tourniquet Kit, please use the link below to help support this site:
Thank you for viewing, I hope that you enjoyed this review.