*Coach Helder may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post
It’s been over 4 years since I first reviewed the Groove Rings. I have reviewed many silicone rings since then. But the one ring that I tend to wear on a daily basis, is the Groove Ring. So needless to say, I’m a fan of Groove Life. Their customer support has been great over the years and they produce quality products.
A couple of weeks ago, I was contacted by Groove Life and they wanted to know if I was interested in reviewing their latest product- The Groove Belt. I took a look at the specs and told them; ABSOLUTELY!
I received the Grove Belts and was impressed right from the unboxing. The webbing on the belt was durable but stretched. The buckle was made of aluminum alloy and looked good. But the cool feature of this belt was the way that it fastened. The buckle contains rare earth magnets that are incredibly strong. Once the pieces get near each other, they almost fasten themselves.
SPECS ON THE GROOVE BELT:
- Magnet closure
- SPACE-TECH – Between our proprietary webbing, rare earth neodymium magnets and A380 aluminum alloy buckle, you will basically be an astronaut.
- STIFF-TECH – This belt is gonna stay on you like the bad tattoo from your last metal show in 1998 and not lose its form.
- ANTI-FLAP – We designed the end to tuck neatly behind the belt. For the occasional rogue fly away, we’ve added our secure keeper loop.
- SNAP-TECH – The correct term is neodymium magnets but we like to say Strong as Hell. Just listen to that SNAP. These bad boys snap and latch instantly.
- SIZING – We’ve made it real easy. Just match your pant size and we’ll do the rest. If you are at the low end of a size, consider sizing down.
If you have an active lifestyle and are looking for a belt that goes from the field to the cafe… Take a look at this Groove Belt. It looks good, is durable and comes with a lifetime warranty.
If you found this review helpful and decide to purchase a Groove Belt, please use the link below to help support this website:
Thank you for viewing!