*Coach Helder may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post
I’ve been wearing my Irish Setter Pinnacle Boots quite often over the last few weeks. The weather here in the Northeast has been cold and wet. Certainly an ideal climate for my Pinnacle boots. But an issue arose the other day and it had to do with my wife and my dress code. She basically told me that every time we go out in a casual setting, I either look too tactical or as if I just came out of the field. Of course, my footwear choices have a great deal to do with that dilemma.
Now that I had an excuse to get another pair of boots, I headed over to the Irish Setter website to see my current options.
As I surfed around their website I came across the Wingshooter Boots which looked good and non-outdoorsy as my wife would put it. More importantly to me, the features on these boots would work well for me while I am out in the field. I showed them to my wife and she approved so I quickly went ahead and placed my order. The boots arrived and I opened up the package. I was pleasantly surprised on how great these boots looked. I put them on, took my dog for a couple mile walk and the boots felt great!
SPECS ON THE IRISH SETTER WINGSHOOTER BOOTS:
- The Irish Setter® Wingshooter boot has the waterproof protection, interior support, and reliable traction to keep you comfortable in the great outdoors.
- Full-grain leather upper with a moc-toe design.
- Designed and crafted for the most demanding Upland hunters.
- Features UltraDry™ Waterproofing System – combines a moisture-management lining with premier seam-sealed leathers. The result is nothing short of dry, long-lasting comfort and performance.
- Traditional lace-up for fabric laces and tonal eyelets for a secure fit. Padded collar. Leather heel pull loop. Non-insulated construction. Moisture-wicking nylon lining removes sweat away from the skin for a drier, more comfortable foot environment. Removable PU footbed provides underfoot comfort and support. Steel shank for excellent stability. Goodyear® leather welt construction. Prairie outsole delivers optimal traction on mixed terrain without the added weight or deep lugs that get
If you are looking for a boot that works just as well in the field as it does walking around town, certainly take a close look at these Wingshooter Boots by Irish Setter.
If you found this review helpful and decide to purchase a pair of Irish Setter Wingshooter boots, please use the lnk below to help support this website.
Click HERE To Get Your Wingshooter Boots!
Thank you for viewing, I appreciate your support.