*Coach Helder may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Here Is My Video Review On The Klik Belts:
I own several tactical belts. These belts are designed and reinforced to affix firearm holsters and other gear to, while on duty or even in a recreational capacity. They are very popular with the security, military and law enforcement communities; for obvious reasons.
I have tactical belts that I wear while working security gigs, coaching students and while in the field. I even use them when I go out on the town wearing a pair of jeans. I like the feel and I am also a fan of the look.
Recently, I had a few of my Warrior Zero Project members ask me my opinion on tactical belts that I have reviewed. One of them asked me about the Klik Belts Tactical Belt that his police officer friend raves about.
I was familiar with the ads from Klik Belts but I had never used their products. Since I was in the market for a couple new tactical belts, I decided to research the specs on the Kilk Belts. After going through the company website and a good amount of time invested in reading reviews, I decided to pick up a couple of the Klick Belts.
I opted for the 3-ply, 1.75″ belts. I got one in Olive Drab and the other in Black. Both buckles have a matte black finish. These belts not only look good but… Man are they strong!
During my review process, I decided to swing a 70 pound kettlebell using one of my Klik Belts (you can watch the footage in my review listed above.) Let’s just say that I was impressed with the results.
The patented Cobra buckles are made from 7075 Aluminum. This is the same aluminum used in jet fighters and other space craft. They are designed and manufactured in Austria.
SPECS ON THE KLIK BELTS:
- 100% Nylon
- Buckle closure
- PATENTED WORLDS STRONGEST BELT: Feel the power of Klik Belts made from the world’s strongest components. This TRIPLE PLY heavy-duty nylon belt is 1.75” wide, fitting most standard tactical belt loops. These tactical belts for men are versatile enough for heavy-duty work, business casual attire, or crazy adventures.
- QUICK RELEASE COBRA BUCKLE: The 2 ply Cobra buckle has a lightning quick release. The adjustable design makes for a perfect fit every time as a concealed carry belt, military belt, work belt or nylon belt for all occasions. Equip yourself with the proper tactical gear to get any job done – a cobra belt buckle tactical duty belt.
- MILITARY GRADE NYLON BELT: Our law enforcement gear is made with 100% nylon and made with Austrian precision. Military grade nylon belt webbing means total strength without sacrificing looks or comfort, even when running or crouching. This tactical belt is ready for your most epic adventures.
- AEROSPACE ALUMINUM ALLOY: Each Klik belt with a cobra belt buckle is made with 7075 aluminum – the same strong metal used in aerospace. The Cobra buckle has solid brass release clips. A tactical gun belt that is both strong, comfortable, stylish and professional enough for police gear, law enforcement gear, military gear and astronauts.
- A BELT FOR EVERY MISSION: Our tactical belt comes in a variety of colors, and sizes. Looking for an edc concealed weapons belt? Try our Double Ply gun belt that is reinforced for vertical strength, and horizontal flexibility. Need an attachment point for your cobra buckle belt? We have D-Ring Single Ply and Double Ply tactical belts.
If you are in the market for a well built tactical built, that offers ample versatility in it’s choices, take a look at these Klik Belts. I am impressed with what I have seen so far and I have a feeling… So Will You.
If you decide to purchase a from Klik Belts, please use the link below to help support this website:
***use coupon code “HELDER10” at checkout for a 10% discount & FREE world-wide shipping!***
Thank you for viewing, I hope that you found my review helpful.