*Coach Helder may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post
It’s no secret that I enjoy spending time in the outdoors. Not only is being in the field a big part of my job but it is also a means of inner peace for me. There are days where I need to be out there and rough-it but then there are the times where comfort is also key and even an option. For those “down-time” type scenario’s, having gear that offers added comfort certainly comes into play.
We tend to think of the bigger things when it comes to comfort while in the field. Tents, sleeping gear & mess (cooking) gear tend to top the list but many times, it’s the little things that matter. As an example, beverages are very big when we are outdoors, in a basecamp scenario. It can be water, coffee, tea or even our go-to alcoholic beverage. One thing that annoys me, regardless of the beverage that I am consuming, is “stuff” falling into my cup. It sounds trivial, I know, but we are talking about comfort here.. Critters and twigs, in my coffee or wine, is not my idea of Comfort Camping. It doesn’t occur often due to my line of work, but when it does I want to take full advantage and yes, I even bring the kitchen sink at times. 😉
Recently I was sent a couple LifeSky 16oz. Travel Beverage Mugs to review. I have reviewed a few different LifeSky products and the company has been a pleasure to work with. They truly care about my opinions and reviews and are always striving to get better. This 16oz. flask is stainless steel, BPA & Toxin Free. It is leak proof and double insulated. It also looks great so it’s ideal for office and traveling purposes. If you are the market for a good travel mug that can be used at camp or basically anywhere, take a closer look at this product.
SPECS ON THE LIFESKY 16OZ. FLASK:
- DOUBLE WALL INSULATION: The airless space between the walls of your travel coffee mug wipes away outside temperature interference. Coffee, tea, soup, and many more liquids will stay warm or cold for 12 hours thanks to our special vacuum insulation design.
- ULTIMATE CONVENIENCE: Your travel insulated coffee mug has been specifically constructed to be used with only one hand making it very convenient, and at 2.6-inches wide by 9.25-inches high it fits in the majority of car cup holders.
- PERFECTLY SAFE: The BPA free sprout and food-grade stainless steel used on your travel mug means it won’t leak chemicals, so it’s 100% safe for human consumption. We’re also proud to say the travel insulated coffee mug has been FDA approved.
- ZERO LEAKAGES: You’ll find a leakproof silicone gasket at the top of your travel mug helping protect the temperature of your drink, but it will also stop liquid from spilling everywhere when you’re driving. Impressive for a mouth wide enough to accommodate full size ice cubes.
- GORGEOUS DESIGN: You can’t help but admire the stylish look of the travel coffee mug, with reason it looks so classy being its fingerprint-proof finish. We at LifeSky are so sure you’ll love it we offer a 1-year warranty, so any problems and it will be replaced straight away. Click ‘Add to Cart’ now.
- Can easily be used with any drinkable liquid imaginable.
- You can handle even if you only have one hand available.
- Won’t leak all over you when it accidentally falls over.
- Has been deemed so safe and non-toxic it’s actually FDA approved.
- Uses a fingerprint-proof finish to protect its gorgeous look.
If you found this review helpful & decide to purchase a LifeSky Beverage Mug please use the link below to help support this site:
Thank you for viewing, I hope that you enjoyed this review.