*Coach Helder may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post
Having an ample water supply is crucial in any emergency situation. We need to prepare ahead of time in order to address our water needs. We also need to be able to gather water once our supply is exhausted. I carry water bottles, hydration bladders and canteens when I am working on my preparedness skills and/or just out hiking with some of our Warrior Zero Project members. I never know how long I’m going to be on the trail & if there will be potable water sources available along my route. When you add in my dogs that tend to act like camels during our water breaks.. – You can see why I pay so much attention to my water concerns.
Recently, I was sent a Lifesky Stainless Steel Water Bottle to review. Right off the bat, I was excited with what I saw. It was made of 100% food grade stainless steel and it was BPA-Free. I always have a stainless steel water container in my go bag. Stainless steel bottles are lightweight, non-toxic & have multi-purpose applications. You can store hot liquid, you can freeze liquid in them & you can use it to boil water in an emergency scenario. What made the Lifesky bottle different than other stainless steel containers that I have reviewed was that it had a wide mouth opening. This is a huge plus for my needs.
I carry personal water filters with me. My go-to container, for gathering the water to drink out of with my straw-type purifier, is my military issued canteen cup. The fact that the Lifesky Water Bottle has a wide-mouth opening made it ideal for my water purifiers to fit in the opening. This makes it easier for me to gather the non-potable water in the Lifesky, put it in my go-bag & continue moving when the mission dictates that type of action.
If you are in need of a water container for your go-bag and are looking for something with multi-purpose application, then this Lifesky water bottle may be a good addition to your survival kit.
SPECS ON THE LIFESKY WATER BOTTLE:
- 18/8 STAINLESS STEEL: Food grade materials inside and outside, as well the lid. No BPA, chemicals nor metallic tastes, designed to last.
- BOIL WATER OR FREEZE IT: Firebox compatible, no matter which temperature you want, the double insulated wall will keep it up to 24 hours.
- LEAK PROOF: Its high quality silicone ring ensures no leaks no matter how much you shake it. Easy to open even for 5 years children.
- DISHWASHER SAFE: Both lid and body. Put it in and let it clean by itself. Perfect size for car holders and bike bottle cages.
- WIDE MOUTH: Convenient when you want to put ice cubes on the way, compatible with many lids from Klean, Hydro Flask and others.
- Dimensions: 9.57 x 2.95 x 2.95 inches
- Capacity: 20 ounces (600ml)
- Weight: appox. 0.03lbs
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY with full 100% money back guarantee without questions
- Fits most cup holders & bicycle water holders
- Metal carabiner attached
If you found this review helpful & decide to purchase a Lifesky water bottle, please use the link below to help support this site:
Thank you for viewing, I hope that you enjoyed this review.