*Coach Helder may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post
We all want the best for our pets. They depend on us for friendship but more importantly, they rely on us for their care. I am always keeping an eye out for quality products for my pets. When I find something good, I like to review it with people like you that appreciate this type of pet-loving information.
Recently I purchased a Gnawtlers Premium Elk Antlers For Dogs antler. The specs stated that they are all-naturally sourced, from the Rocky Mountains, extremely durable, no odor… Well, that was enough for me to give them a try. Let’s just say that not only were my 3 dogs intrigued, but so was my cat! If you check out the video above, you will see exactly what I’m talking about.
SPECS ON THE GNAWTLERS:
- USA ELK ANTLERS FOR DOGS LARGE is sized for Dogs 40+lbs, such as a Labrador, German Shepherd, and Golden Retriever. The length of the Large Gnawtler elk antlers is 6″ – 7″. The large dog bone is a good choice for dog toys for aggressive chewers & natural dog bones for the large guys that need something to gnaw on besides your furniture, shoes or house. Large Gnawtlers are also great for large size dogs when they are teething puppies!
- ALL NATURAL, HEALTHY & CLEAN TREAT – Our premium elk antlers dogs are packed with calcium, phosphorus, manganese & zinc making them perfect bone marrow dog treats. Unlike other processed & dyed options, Gnawtlers elk antler chews have no odor, no mess, & even after hours & hours of gnawing won’t leave residue or coloring behind making them great for indoors & outdoors! Gnawtlers are also great for dental hygiene as the gnawing removes the build up of plaque found often with some dogs.
- CALLED GNAWTLERS FOR A REASON – To begin with, our elk antlers are specially selected from Grade A premium raw elk antler for their weight, density, color, & shape. From there, they are meticulously sorted, weighed, cut, sanded, inspected, vacuum sealed, & labeled becoming Gnawtlers. Our pieces are scrutinized from their original raw form laying on the forest & mountain ground all the way to your home & your pup to ensure your Gnawtler is up to Gnawtler standards.
- A PERFECT DOGGY GIFT – Whether it’s your pup’s birthday, adoption anniversary, Christmas gift or just because they’re your furbaby and you love them, a Pet Parents Gnawtler elk antler dog bone makes a perfect gift for your gnawing dog! If you find your dog or puppy chewing on things around the house, tame the beast by giving them a Gnawtler and watch them chill out. In the super rare case your dog isn’t going to town on the elk antler, boil it with a chicken or beef broth and watch them go nuts!
- VACUUM SEALED FOR YOUR DOGS SAFETY – Unlike other elk antlers on the market that are unprotected and may contact contaminants while waiting to be shipped or even during transit, all Gnawtlers are vacuum sealed for your dogs safety. Gnawtlers are natural antlers, shape, weight, density and color will vary, but we assure only the best become Gnawtlers! Don’t settle for anything but the Gnawtler Standard
Bottom Line: If you want to treat your dog to an all-natural product, that is good for their health, take a look at these Gnawtlers. Your best friends might just thank you.
If you found this review helpful & decide to purchase from Gnawtlers, please use the link below to help support this site:
(Use Coupon Code “COACHHELDER” To Get An Additional 10% Discount On Your Gnawtlers Order)
Thank you for viewing, I hope that you enjoyed this review.