*Coach Helder may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post
We may not think of a ring or wedding band as a piece of survival gear. After all, most of us think that it offers very little purpose out in the field. I do agree that the physical purposes of tactical rings or any memento for that matter are limited, if any at all. But what I do agree with is the mass benefit gained from it’s mental application. Let me explain a bit further.
I have been caught in a few sticky situation where mental fortitude not only kept me company, but also aided me in avoiding harm. Your mind is your most important tool in any emergency situation. So if we can do anything to boost the effectiveness of our mind.. I’m all for it. When I wear my tactical ring I reflect back on my family and it makes the task at hand that much more manageable. This works for me on a daily basis but it is definitely kicked up a notch when our survival instincts kick in during an emergency situation.
I have tested a few tactical wedding bands over the years. As of late, there seems to be a surge of these silicone rings being manufactured. Just like most things, when somethings begins to sell well, everyone wants to jump into the game. There are plenty of benefits to this but there are also some downfalls. Most manufacturers jump into the game with nothing more to offer than just an inexpensive version of the silicone ring. This is great for your budget but in the long run, when the ring gets shoved into the dresser drawer because it’s useless, it’s turns out to be a waste of your money.
As I stated earlier, I have tested various tactical rings. In my video review I go over the top sellers. But what I found through my review process is that the Groove Tactical Ring is best suited for my needs. The Groove has a thin profile, lifetime warranty & most importantly to me is it’s breathability. Groove incorporated various grooves into their ring so that my finger can actually breathe. These rings are intended for active-lifestyles. Well, the more active that I am, the more that I sweat. Most of the other brands of tactical rings do not address this issue. The quality construction and look is there but they missed the boat on the breathability of their rings.
The Groove Ring incorporates all of the high quality construction but stands out with the fact that it’s breathable! My finger does not feel like it is getting choked because of this valuable feature. I reviewed other rings that had great breathability but the quality construction was just not there. After thoroughly testing the Groove rings I found it to be, by far, the best performing tactical ring for me. Groove Life also sent a Groove Ring (Thin) for my wife. Her ring is much thinner than my (Original) version which she truly appreciates and she wears it during our little adventures together.
If you are in the market for a good tactical ring, take a close look at the Groove Ring. I am impressed with their current products and look forward to reviewing their future products for you.
SPECS ON THE GROOVE RING:
- Lifetime Warranty: If Groove Ring breaks, stretches, tears or if you lose it, we have you covered.
- Low Profile: Groove Ring is super low profile and designed to be worn close to the skin since it “breathes.” Having your active ring snug on your finger is essential to prevent your finger from snagging on objects your hand comes in contact with.
- Liquid Poured: Groove Ring is also the first type of ring to be liquid injected. This process gives Groove its perfect look with limited mold lines, checks, or flaws!
- Recessed Grooves
- Breathability: Groove Ring’s patent pending breathable features make it the first active silicone ring that keeps air moving in and allows moisture out. The infinity loops, air-ports, and inner arch lessen the contact of your finger with the ring, allowing it to “breath.”
- Air Ports
- Eased Edge
- Soft Outer Ring
- Comfort Fit
- Available in Various Colors & Sizes
- 2 Models Available (Original & Thin)
If you found this review helpful & decide to purchase a Groove Ring, please use the link below to help support this site. Use coupon code “coach10” to get a 10% discount at checkout:
Thank you for viewing, I hope that you enjoyed this review.