*Coach Helder may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post
Protect Your Eyes While Simultaneously, Looking Our For Your wallet.
Here Is My Video Review On The RHEOS:
Being outdoors is one of the facets of life that I tend to fully enjoy. Whether I’m on the trail with my dogs, reviewing gear in the field or just out for a long run… Interacting with the environment has long been a passion of mine.
One thing that I require while enjoying these outdoor adventures is a pair of sunglasses. Here are some of the reasons why:
- Protection from brush and branches
- UV protection from the sun
- Protection from glare in the snow
- Polarization in order to aid with water activities
- Shade from the sun while running/ hiking/ backpacking
There are usually 2 scenarios for me when it comes to purchasing sunglasses. The first being that when I get an expensive pair, I tend to lose them as fast as I buy them. The second option is me buying a cheap pair and they disintegrate nearly as fast as a burning match.
Recently, I came across an advertisement for RHEOS Sunglasses. They looked cool so I decided to take a closer look. I was impressed with what I saw and contacted RHEOS to get some more information. They replied back to me in no time and I placed my order.
I received 3 pairs of the RHEOS sunglasses. To be honest… once I picked up the first pair, they were so light that I thought they were going to fall apart in my hands. But as I played around with them, I felt more comfortable with their construction. But man… are they light.
I tried on each pair, they felt great but I wanted to get my wife’s opinion on the look. She quickly gave me the thumbs up, which is not always an easy achievement. From there, I tested these sunglasses within various activities and they are definitely; good to go.
I recently ran the Staten Island 1/2 Marathon wearing a pair of RHEOS. I’ve also gotten compliments wearing them for more casual purposes around town. So as you can see, these glasses offer some serious versatility.
SPECS ON THE RHEOS SUNGLASSES:
- FEATHER LIGHT AND DURABLE FLOATING SUNGLASSES – Ultralight TPX frame construction which gives them extreme durability. 20% lighter than average frames, enabling them to float on water and keeping you comfortable for long-term wear.
- POLARIZED PROTECTION – The lenses are polarized with 100% UV protection and include dual anti-scratch and anti-reflection layers as well as shatterproof technology. Our lenses are carefully designed to protect you from 100% of harmful UV rays. Over time these rays can cause long-term, irreparable damage to your eyes.
- FULLY FEATURED LENS – Lenses built to withstand the wear and tear of everyday use with an anti-scratch coating. A specialty hydrophobic coating allows water to bead off the lens, and our anti-fog coating quickly clears the lenses in extreme temperature changes, such as exercising in cold weather, so you do not need to remove them and do it yourself.
- BUILT FOR EVERYDAY WEAR – RHEOS floating sunglasses are designed to offer the same style, durability and comfort that people expect out of their everyday shades – without the risk of sinking. Unlike other floating sunglasses that rely on bulky buoys or air injections, Rheos designs are made of ultra-lightweight TPX material to achieve a floating frame without compromising durability.
- LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY – We provide a lifetime limited manufacturer’s warranty supporting all aspects of the frame and lenses resulting from non-accidental damage with proof of photo. Warranty replacements may be subject to nominal fees. Please check their website for warranty details.
If you want a $50 pair of sunglasses, that offer the same if not better features than the more expensive brands, be sure to take a look at the RHEOS. So far, I am quite happy with their performance.
If you found this review helpful and plan on purchasing a pair of the RHEOS Sunglasses, please use the link below to help support this website:
Thank you for viewing, I hope that you found this review useful.