*Coach Helder may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post
My Video Review On The First Aid Kit:
First aid kits are something that everyone focused on preparedness should have in their go bags. We may encounter situations where we need to treat a simple blister or it can be as extreme as needing to apply a tourniquet. Regardless of the scenario, a good first aid kit is a must if we hope to bode well during the emergency.
Luckily, there is no shortage of choices when it comes to purchasing a first aid kit. However, this can add to confusion and many people end up purchasing something inferior to what they had actually hoped for. We all have different needs and concerns when it comes to treating ourselves and our loved ones. Some may be focused on children while others have kits that are more catered to their dogs. Regardless of the application, we need to choose a first aid kit that will stand up to whatever demands that we place upon it.
These choices are not always evident. Marketing and salesmanship can steer us in the wrong direction. As an example, I have had various first aid kits sent to me over the past couple of years. I reviewed them for the manufacturers but I refused to add those reviews to my CoachHelder.com platform.
Why, you may ask?
Because the quality of these kits were HORRIBLE!
Why waste mine and your time, reviewing products, that neither of us could trust?!
Recently I added another first aid kit, to my gear, by a company called Surviveware. This kit has a great carrying case and for the price point, some quality components. But what really sold me on this kit was the way that it was compartmentalized. The pockets and pouches in the kit were labeled with the name of the component that it contained. In a crisis, it will be difficult enough to maintain clarity let alone remember where all of your first aid components are.
SPECS ON THE FIRST AID KIT:
- DURABLE, STRONG AND DESIGNED TO LAST. Made from 600D Polyester this first aid kit comes in the strongest bag in its price class. Our large stainless steel scissors can cut through clothing or seatbelts and forget about flimsy plastic containers that break when under pressure
- COMPACT, LIGHT AND PORTABLE. The kit comes with 100 essential basic life-saving items while weighing only 1 pound. It measures 5.5 x 7.5 x 3.5 inches and can fit into your car’s glove box. The MOLLE compatible straps on the back allow the user to wear it on other bags or your belt. Take it with you on road trips, hiking, backpacking, camping, traveling or at home, school or the workplace. The water resistant bag and waterproof inner laminate bags protect all items against moisture
- WATERPROOF INNER CONTENTS. The bag is water resistant and all inner items are protected from water in durable laminate pouches.
- ORGANIZATION IS KEY DURING TIMES OF CRISIS. Each inner sleeve is labeled according to its function. During stressful situations all items can easily be retrieved and afterwards replaced in an orderly fashion. You also have a separate zip pouch for your own prescription medication.
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE AND LIFETIME WARRANTY. Our goal is to keep each customer 100% satisfied. If you do not love your kit we will give you your money back. PLUS, the bag is backed by a lifetime guarantee.
If you are in the market for a first aid kit that is lightweight, durable and priced well for it’s class… Take a closer look at this first aid kit by Surviveware, It may be the solution that you are looking for.
If you found this review helpful and decide to purchase a first aid kit, please use the link below to help support this site:
(use my affiliate link below and enter coupon code “HELDER10” at checkout, to receive a 10% discount on your order.)
Thank you for viewing, I hope that you found this review useful.