*Coach Helder may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post
Click HERE To Watch My Video Review:
First Aid kits are mandatory for anyone that wants to spend time in the field. Something as simple as a scrape by a thorn or even a blister, can wreak havoc on your outdoor experience. Being able to treat the situation and prevent it from getting worse is something that we need to think about before we head out on our adventure.
I have a first aid kit that I keep in my pack. It is ideal for me and a small group. But recently, my Warrior Zero Project membership has been growing and many more people are showing up for our treks, hikes and other activities. One of the first things that I needed to address was to get a bigger, more accommodating, first aid kit.
Since I was happy with my current first aid kit, I opted to check if there was a bigger option available. I went on Amazon and luckily, I was able to find the Large First Aid Kit by Surviveware. I looked over the specs, was happy with what I read so I decided to order the large kit.
The Large First Aid Kit arrived and it was exactly what I expected. The case was built to last and was labeled and compartmentalized. There were over 200 components in this kit and they consisted of quality construction. The versatility that this first aid kit brings makes it ideal for anyone that is on the go and responsible for a medium to large size group.
SPECS ON THE FIRST AID KIT:
- Weight: 3 pounds
- DURABLE, STRONG AND DESIGNED TO LAST. Made from 600D Polyester this first aid kit comes in the strongest bag on the market. We tested this product for more than a year to make sure it withstands even the toughest conditions. For the price you’re paying, you deserve the best. Forget about flimsy plastic containers that break when under pressure, invest in a soft shell first aid kit that is rugged, robust and portable.
- LARGE HIKING AND TRAVEL MED KIT. The kit comes with 200 essential basic life-saving items with additional space to add your own items. Anyone who is serious about preparedness end up customizing their kit and adding their own supplies anyway. There is enough space in the kit to even add bulky items like a 18″ SAM splint.
- WATER RESISTANT. The bag is water resistant and all inner items are protected from water in durable laminate pouches. This means your kit becomes waterproof haven. Add it to your boat without worrying about water damage. In addition, the kit floats so if you accidentally drop it during your voyage this your supplies safe.
- ORGANIZED COMPARTMENTS. You need to know your first aid kit like the back of your hand. During stressful situations people frequently panic and make mistakes. Each inner sleeve is labeled according to its function. Now, all items can easily be retrieved and afterwards replaced with new supplies in an orderly fashion.
- PORTABLE MOLLE SYSTEM. The kit comes with a removable system so you can attach this to your car’s head rest or the roll bar in your Jeep. If you don’t need this, remove the straps and adhere in your car’s trunk. The Velcro is super strong which means you can also carry it while hiking, this first aid kit will always stay in place when you travel.
- SUPPLIES INCLUDED IN THIS KIT
600D Polyester Bag(1), 7.5″ Shears(1), 4″ Emergency Bandage, Alcohol Wipes(10), Adhesive Bandages: Butterfly – Large(5), Butterfly – Medium(5), Large(5), Standard(30), Square(5), Mini(5), H-Shape(5), Cold Pack(1), Combine Dressing(1), Conforming Bandages(6), Gauze Swabs(5), CPR Bag with Instructions(1), CPR Mask(1), Ear Buds(20), Emergency Blanket(1), Eye Pads(4), Fever Strips(3), First Aid Handbook(1), Nitrile Gloves(4), Hydro Gel(5), Hypo-Allergenic Tape, Non-Adhesive Dressings(10), Pencil(1), Laminate Baggies(6), Refuge Bag(1), Pressure Bandage(1), Safety Pins(10), Skin Cleaning Wipes(10), Splinter Probes(10), Sting Relief Wipes(10), Strip Closures(9), Triangular Bandage(2), Tweezers(1), Whistle(1), Wound Dressings (2).
- INCLUDED 50-PIECE MINI KIT
This kit comes with an awesome little first aid kit included! The small black and red mini kit serves as the perfect companion for small trips where you need to travel super light. With the same quality 600D polyester bag this can be adhered to a more extensive first aid kit, belt or backpack.
- ADVANCED FIRST AID HANDBOOK AND INFORMATION GUIDELINE
During an emergency, it’s natural to panic and stress. This kit comes with an advanced guide to help you make the correct decisions when you need it the most. Also, you will receive a PDF guide via email so you can have the information available on all your devices.
If you are in the market for a quality first aid kit, that is perfect for a medium to large group, take a look at this one by Surviveware. I know that this kit will serve me, my family and my members, very well for many years to come.
If you found this review helpful and decide to purchase one of these first aid kits, please use the link below to help support this website:
*** Get a 10% discount by using code “HELDER10” at checkout***
Thank you for viewing, I hope that you found this review useful.