*Coach Helder may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post
One thing that is part of my everyday carry (EDC) is my wallet. I’m sure that I’m not alone in this and that is why I wanted to talk to you about this new minimalist leather wallet that I recently picked up called, The Clipster by NutSac. I’ve quickly become a fan of this wallet and let me go into a little detail on why.
I prefer carrying my wallet in my front pocket. There are a few key reasons for this. The most important reasons for me are:
- Less of a chance of getting pick-pocketed, robbed, than if I carried it in my back pocket.
- I carry my folder (pocket knife) in the same pocket. If I reach for my wallet, I also reach for my self defense tool.
- If I carry my wallet in my back pocket, when I sit down I am continually throwing my spinal alignment out of wack. So it’s actually healthier for me to carry my wallet in my front pocket.
Since The Clipster wallet has a minimalist design, it easily accommodates my need for front pocket carry. It is built from beautiful full grain leather and is made in the USA.
SPECS ON THE CLIPSTER WALLET:
- Dimensions: 4-3/8” x 3-1/4” x 0.25”
- Weight: 0.25 lbs/ 0.11 kg
- Full-grain leather
- Fits 9-12 cards comfortably
- Money-clip with privacy flap
- 30-day money back guarantee
- Lifetime guarantee
If you are in the market for a good looking leather wallet, then take a close look at this Clipster by Nutsac. Just like most quality items… It will get even better with age.
If you found this review helpful and decide to purchase a Clipster wallet, please use the link below to help support this website:
Click HERE To Get Your Clipster Wallet!
Thank you for viewing, I hope that you found it useful.