*Coach Helder may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post
Here Is My Video Review On The CellVault XL:
I’m always on the lookout for items and containers that will help protect my gear. When it comes to managing my electronics, my needs amplify because of the sensitive nature of those items. We spend a lot of time investing in good gear and learning how to use it effectively. In an emergency, we need to know that our gear is staged correctly and ready to work.
I needed a container to hold my tactical flashlight batteries. Tactical flashlights are great, coming in at 1000 lumens or more… But the caveat is that their batteries tend to drain really fast because of all the power needed to run them. Carrying ample backup batteries is a must, especially for those longer stays in the field.
I needed a container that could protect against the weather and was also convenient.
Luckily, I came across the CellVault XL by Thyrm. The CellVault XL met my initial demands for a battery container and also came with a lot of other features. What I didn’t expect was how convenient they really are. They attach to my MOLLE webbing on the outside on my pack, keeping them easily accessible. In the past, I used plastic cigar cases to protect my batteries. They worked, but added extra bulk and weight to the interior of my pack.
SPECS ON THE CELLVAULT XL:
- Attachable, waterproof storage for batteries and other mission-critical gear with an included divider that organizes batteries or can be removed to store larger items such as SD memory cards, keys, & small lighters.
- Holds 2 18650 batteries (with the divider removed) or up to 6 CR123’s, or 8 AAA’s, or 4 AA’s, or combinations thereof.
- The integrated clip securely attaches to MOLLE/PALS webbing, straps, and other gear and allows access to contents without removal, lanyard holes on both ends allow for additional security.
- The included rubber o-ring seals out water, dirt, and contaminants, keeping your gear safe and dry.
- Designed and made in the USA.
- Color(s): OD, Black, Rescue Orange, Flat Earth, Flat Dark Earth
- Dimensions: 1.75 x 1.9 x 5.1 inches
- Weight: Approximately 1.8 ounces
If you are in need of a small, quality container with a plethora of applications, the CellVault XL by Thyrm may be a great addition to your gear.
If you found this review helpful and decide to purchase a CellVault, please use the link below to help support this site:
Thank you for viewing, I hope that you enjoyed this review.