Here Is My Video Review On The Vibram Furoshiki Shoe:
When it comes to minimalist footwear, there are currently quite a few choices on the market. I have worn minimalist footwear for the past 10 years. If I’m in a scenario where I cannot go barefoot, minimalist footwear is a close, second best. Getting back to available choices in today’s market… There are very few brands that I approve of. One of the brands that I have worn for the longest is Vibram.
I first became aware of the Vibram name as an active duty United States Marine. The soles of our boots were made by Vibram. Once I learned about the positive health effects from wearing minimalist footwear, the toe shoes that were recommended to me had the recognizable, Vibram name.
Recently, I added a pair of the Furoshiki Wrap shoes to my minimalist shoe collection. These shoes are made by Vibram and are certainly unique. They are lightweight, have excellent tread on the soles and are extremely easy to take on and off. I have taken them on various hikes and they perform very well as a primary or even a backup trail shoe. They are an excellent choice when I need to wade into water since their construction allows them to dry quickly.
SPECS ON THE FUROSHIKI SHOES:
- Vibram sole
- First multi-size”wrap-around sole” that adapts perfectly to the foot
- A fashionable, packable shoe you take everywhere
- Derived from the Japanese custom of packaging items by wrapping them in cloth fabric
- Only sole on the market that wraps around the entire foot
- Anatomically fits nicely on any foot type and the hook and loop closure system
- Material Construction: 28% Elastane (Stretch Rubber / Lycra), 72% PA (polyamide & nylon)
- Low density Vibram outsole for weight reduction.
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
If you are in the market for a primary or backup trail shoe, take a close look at these Furoshiki shoes.
If you found this review helpful and decide to purchase a pair of minimalist Vibram shoes, please use the link below to help support this site:
Thank you for viewing, I hope that you found this review useful.